* Inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for current schedule and offerings
Hi there! Welcome to Cedar Corner Studio we offer a selection of heated and non-heated yoga and upbeat fitness classes. Inspired for all levels. Let us help you get prepared for your first class by following the steps to what to bring, review the studio etiquette, complete our online waiver, where we are located and where to park. We ask that you arrive at least 20 minutes early, so we can give you a tour of the studio and gym. We are happy to answer any questions you may have before or after class.
What To Bring
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat (available for rent)
- Yoga Mat Towel for heated classes (available for rent)
- Shower Towel (available for rent)
- Wear clothes that allow for free movement and that would be comfortable working out in on a summers day
Location + Parking
We are located at 150th fourth street, under the Wolf in the Fog. Our entrance door is accessed through the parking lot. This is the door to the gym and studio.
- Make sure you come well hydrated
- Enjoy a small and nutritious snack before you arrive
- Arrive at least 20-30 minutes early
- We open our gym entrance door 30 minutes before class, so please let yourself in and come downstairs. Walk through, past the weight room, you will come to the entrance hallway of the Cedar Corner Studio. There will be plenty of room to hang your jacket and put your shoes.
- Please turn off your cell phones once you pass the front entrance, to not distract others mindful practice.
- Let our instructors know if you need any rental items, including yoga mat, yoga sweat towel, or shower towel.
- This is a fragrance-free zone. We want you au natural.
- Check the white board beside the studio room door for any special instructions or equipment you may need for practice.
- If the lights are on feel free to chat amongst yourselves, once dimmed, silence is asked during class and after.
- Take time to enjoy every last minute of your practice, before you leave your mat.
- Spray your mats and hang them to dry. If you are using a rental, please leave it there, we will take care of it.
- We close our gym entrance door 5 minutes before class, as we start promptly at scheduled class time, so please give yourself at least 10 minutes to settle on your mat.
- If you cannot remember all of this, not to worry – we are here to help you along the way.